It’s a pretty common issue that a lot of people had to face – wrong data on aadhaar card. So are you thinking how can this mistake be corrected? Well there are three methods by which you can update or change the data on the aadhar card. The first is by the online method which is the fastest, second is the offline method which is more reliable and third is by the post office which is going to be time consuming. So here let us look at the steps by which the aadhar card data can be changed in the offline method.
Before you head out and go to the office for correcting data some of the things that you need to keep in your mind are –
- Make sure all the correct information is provided by you. Also carry the necessary documents which are required for verification purposes.
- The information that you want ti fill up can be filled up in any language that you are comfortable in. it can be English or any other regional language.
- If you want to update the aadhar card data then a request number is going to be provided to you. Make sure you keep this request no. safely with you because this will be needed to track the record in future.
- In case you need to change your mobile no. or the phone no. is not registered with the card then the only way to do is by offline method as the online method will always need your mobile no. for you to log in.
- The application needs to be filled out in capital letters only.
How To Update Data Of Aadhar Card Offline
From below steps you will learn how to change the card data offline.
- Find out an aadhar card enrolment centre that is rear your location and visit them.
- Up next you need to collect the application form for the required change you want to make. Want to change name or address or mobile no., choose the form accordingly.
- After you have filled out the form in capital letters you will have to attach any kind of identity proof for yourself. So if you are carrying the documents then produce it to the officials and they are going to attach it for you.
- Submit this form at the aadhar centre. after you have submitted this form you will need to collect the acknowledgement no. this is the most important step of all and make sure you don’t simply come back home without collecting the no. the no, will help you to track in future and it is a kind of proof of your request.
So this was the simple 4 step guide which will help you a lot to correct the data that is present in your aadhar card. Keep all the tips in mid and follow this procedure to get the best and the fastest results. So take your time and correct the details as soon as you can.